Stainless Steel Handrail in Haramain High Speed Railway
Stainless Steel Handrail and Balusters parts for Makkah Station
The stainless-steel handrails are customized according to the customer's drawings. The Haramain high-speed railway is a high-speed railway in Saudi Arabia. It connects the two holy cities of Islam, Mecca, and Medina, via the Red Sea port of Jeddah, with a total length of 450 kilometers. It is mainly in response to the needs of Muslims going to the holy city for pilgrimage, as well as general tourists. The construction of this high-speed railway started in 2009. Our company came into contact with the design drawings in 2013, from discussing with customers how to modify the drawings to make the stainless-steel handrails more beautiful, and then opening molds, samples, sending samples, and finally to the final quantity. The property is completely handled by Dashi Company. Considering that the Mecca high-speed railway station is a place of pilgrimage for Muslims all over the world, and millions of pilgrims go there every year, therefore, stainless steel handrails are the safest, strongest, and most durable material in the design. In terms of surface treatment, use a non-reflective sand surface.
Customized stainless steel elbow and elbow support base
The main function of designing this stainless-steel bend and the support base of the curve is to protect the columns of the high-speed railway station and prevent passengers' luggage carts from colliding with the beams and columns. According to the customer's drawings, we have developed two bend pipe molds, to conform to the apparent shape of the column, the support base is designed at the joint of two different sizes of elbows and installed on the column.
Stainless steel handrail fence for escalators
The stainless-steel handrail with simple lines is installed behind the escalator. The design of the handrail in the public space takes safety as the top priority, and the stainless-steel handrail is the strongest and safest. Although the price is low, the surface of the black iron handrail needs to be painted to prevent oxidation and rust. After long-term use, the surface paint will still fall off, and it needs to be re-treated, while stainless steel is safe and strong, there is no need to worry about breaking due to oxidation and rust, and it is easy to maintain.
Images of our most popular range of stainless steel balustrade fittings and components in place at customers' promises.
Please do not hesitate to CONTACT US with questions on specific parts used within the portfolio offered by Dah Shi in some of the projects showcased.
*All photos are the licensed property of Dah Shi Metal Industrial Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries.
- Photo Gallery
- Customized stainless steel protective railing
- Stainless steel protective railing with escalator
- Stainless steel protective railing
- Customized stainless steel elbow and elbow support base
- Istallation stainless steel elbow and elbow support base
- Stainless steel elbow and elbow support base
- Customized round-shaped stainless steel elbow and elbow support seat
- Installation round-shaped stainless steel elbow and elbow support seat
- Stainless Steel Handrail Fence for Escalator left elevation
- Stainless Steel Handrail Fence for Escalator right elevation
- Customized flower-shaped stainless steel elbow and elbow support seat
- Stainless steel protective railing 180-degree
- Stainless steel protective railing 45-degree
- Stainless steel protective railing 90-degree
- Flower-shaped stainless steel elbow and elbow support seat
- Flower-shaped stainless steel elbow and elbow support seat in the station
- Round-shaped stainless steel elbow and elbow support seat whole picture
- Round-shaped stainless steel elbow and elbow support